Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Style Remix: Fall Florals


Hello Readers! So, today is Style Remix Wednesday as you may know. I have been patiently waiting for cooler weather here in Texas but I know realistically speaking, it may never show up. Probably not until January. However, the past few days have been rainy and muggy but slightly cooler. I picked out one of my fall faves from my Plato's Haul a couple weeks back. I paired it with this slouchy gold vintage lace jumper I got from a massive thrifting haul here. Lace really softens any look and gives off a hint of girly. I was so excited to wear it today with these amazing knee length lace up boots Dan's mom gave me. I think this dress will be making a comeback later on in cooler temps with tights, chunky cardis and maybe a heel. I don't know yet. Seems to me all my outfit posts just sort of happen. Whatever I feel in my closet best suits my mood is what I wear. I hope you lovelies enjoyed this one although very brief.
Outfit Details:
Gold Lace Jumper: Thrifted
Fall Floral Dress: Plato's Closet @ Greenway Plaza
Lace Up Boots: Gift from Mrs. Petter
Necklace: Handmade by Me
Tortoise Sunnies: Big Lots
Bow Scarf: LoveCulture


8 comments:

  1. love the outfit !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love when people clash with a purpose <3 I have those glasses, by the way! Mine have clear lenses though. I recently thrifted them and I think they're so cute, but I don't really like how they look on me. They look great on you, though! :P

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is ADORABLE! i'm a sucker for hair scarves, and yours totally made the whole look. i also love long sweaters layered over short dresses. it's so darling :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mixture of lace and floral, there is nothing more fun than clashing patterns and fabrics together! Plus, those boots, give them to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, you look amazing. :)
    The jumper is gorgeous and I
    really like your cute scarf. ;)

    And thanks so much for
    the creative idea for my blog,
    I will definitely keep it in mind. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that the lace top is in a neutral color--so many cool things you can pair it with including the pretty floral dress.

    ReplyDelete