Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Geo-Colorblocked Nail Tutorial

Hello Lovelies! 
Last night out of mere boredom I found a tutorial over at The Wonder Forest blog. It was a little bit tedious but turned out pretty nice considering it was my first try at it. Below I would like to share with you how I did it and how my own nails turned out.

photo credit: The Wonder Forest



















And here's how my own nails turned out!

Well, go check out her blog for other sweet nail and makeup tutorials by clicking her banner below.

Happy Wednesday! Style Remix Coming Up Next!
-Dana is a web designer and graphic artist from Canada with a mind that never sleeps. Beautybusiness,blog tipsDIYs, and creativity.

2 comments:

  1. Good job dude! Would love to try something intricate with my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! All that fancy nail stuff really intimidates me :3

    ReplyDelete